Thursday, December 16, 2010

Welcome to My Crib..

Welcome to my crib..

After so long i finally return my room just to find it in disarray.. (just kidding, only a bit messy) but because i'm still tired i just let it be for the time being (and that is 3 days =P).. then one day my stuffs arrived, OMG! quite fast for a box send through land carrier to arrive (2 weeks instead of 1 month).. because of my stuffs already arrived, i have to start cleaning up my room to accommote all those things.. (i sent 2 boxes which sum weight around 50 kilos WoW) so i began reorganizing my room and after a whole day of hard work its finished.. ( fuhh!!)

Now the sight is more friendly to the eye (and heart hehe).. now whats left is just to vacuum the dust from the room and were done.. (actually i forgot about the fan =P) and when i remembered about it, i'm already in the relax mood so i'll just leave the fan until the next time the urge to clean my room came..

The work is done now its time to enjoy it.. hehe i feel so peaceful in this room, the environment is quiet & still have a lot of trees (go green) thats why i like to live in a vilage.. (yeah the village is quiet but i'm the one that made a lot of noise i think =P).. I'm very thankful to my parents for this room and of course to God..


The "Entertainment" part of my room.. =P I just notice that my tv, laptop and speaker is black.. only the xbox 360 is white ( kinda like an outcast =P ) hope that i can get a new xbox 360 that is black..


The view from the door, thats the only poster that survive.. out of 20+ that i put up..
(want to make a poster wall, had too many from years of collecting comics :D ) maybe i should frame them like my brother did..


My other "accessories"


This table is the only furniture in my room that is brown color.. (part of the old furniture) but because i still haven't got the chance to get i new table just have to put up with this..


0 comments: