Sunday, June 13, 2010

Activities at home..

Its been quite some time since i update this blog.. been quite buzy towards the end of the sem until coming home.. i even stay at my friend's house for a week before going home, haha quite a long time.. with this i want to say thanks to my friend "Jas" (not real name) and his family for allowing me to stay there.. when i arrived at home i realized that i left my iphone cable at his house soo now i'm using my ooooooooold phone.. actually that phone have already retired but since this is an emergency case, back to work hahahaha.. its been 2 years since last i'm using a phone with keypad.. most of my friends phone number is in the iphone soo i just on the old phone just in case anyone wants to contact me even though i think no one will contact me but just in case hehe..

My duties at home basically are helping with the work around the house, as the driver for my mother, errand boy to buy things and other little things.. during my free time i usually play video games on my Xbox 360.. hehe bought it 2nd hand 2 years ago, since coming home i manage to finish 2 games and almost on the 3rd.. i already finish Magna Carta 2 & Lost Planet 2, now i'm wondering what game that i should play next hmmm.. any ideas are welcome hehe..

Besides from playing games, i have a new work that need to be done.. that is labour work to renovate my backyard, upgrade a bit hehe.. so in the morning labour work, afternoon rest, evening play games, 5.30 labour work again, night rest or play game a bit.. hmm wait, where's the time to online and check stuff on the net plus open my facebook and update my blog? no slot available left soo need to squeze between those times.. huhu buzy2.. till next time..

0 comments: