Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy!!


The other day there was a tour of Happy Sim that went to Sabah, so take the opportunity to buy one hehe... actually two. 1 for me and me brother har har har... Very gud for long-term calling, only cost 99 cents for 45 minutes call to any number or operator.
ps: International call not included.


The simpack is sent by GDex, the same courier that sent my Iphone haha. Need to show identity card before can get the simpack (security)....


The packaging of the simpack, very simple...


For safety reason need to cover my number, for my frens if u want to know this number i can be reach through my Digi number.


Buy the RM60 to get free Happy t-shirt... Quite surprise when i got the t-shirt
LoL!! 0_o


1st time having a pink colored t-shirt, need quite a courage to actually wear this shirt....


What do u think?? Dont worry im not gonna go and suddenly hug somebody but who knows if ur lucky haha... (just joking) =P

ps: special color for this post, happy maa!!!

0 comments: